The 2018 Chautauqua Lake Dragon Boat Race is an exciting event that brings a unique opportunity for your business or organization to get involved in a fun team building athletic competition that benefits the local Lake.
The Dragon Boat Race is the only event of its kind offered in the surrounding area!
Last year’s event was an overwhelming success, almost doubling the number of participating teams from the inaugural race in 2016. Nearly 30 boats comprised of teams from local sponsors, community groups and several experienced clubs from Pittsburgh, Ithaca and Buffalo competed.
Hundreds of people gathered at Lucille Ball Memorial Park in Celoron for the race participants, as friends and family shared in a fun-filled afternoon of friendly competition.
“CHQ Dragon Boat Race has something for everyone whether you are a race participant or community spectator. This event is a great opportunity for the whole community to come together, bring awareness to and raise funds to benefit the lake.”- Heather Nolan, co-chair of the planning committee
Don’t miss your chance to get in on the fun this year! The third annual CHQ Dragon Boat Race is scheduled for August 11, 2018!
The NEW 2018 Sponsorship Levels offer a variety of opportunities:
- Admiral: $ 3,000 (includes option to register up to 3 boats, t-shirts for up to 30 paddlers, event day recognition, Logo on t-shirts, social media ads & exposure)
- Commodore: $1,500 (includes option to register up to 2 boats, event day recognition, Logo on t-shirts, social media ads & exposure)
- Captain: $750 (includes option to register 1 boat, event day recognition, name on t- shirts and social media exposure)
- Commander: $500 (includes event day recognition, name on t-shirts and social media exposure)
- Lieutenant: $250 or less (includes name listed on website & social media exposure)
We would love to talk to you TODAY about these sponsorship opportunities!
Heather Nolan: 716-763-8602 email@example.com
Shirley Sanfilippo: 716- 487-4175 firstname.lastname@example.org
Your sponsorship can help to ensure that Chautauqua Lake remains the focal point of our community now and into the future!
Thank you to our 2017 Sponsors!
- Chautauqua Region Community Foundation
- Greater Chautauqua Federal Credit Union
- Kharram Grotto
- The Resource Center
- Wegmans Food Markets, Inc.
- New Flyer of America
- Chautauqua Council 202 UCT
- Jamestown Area Chamber of Commerce
- Rotary Club of Jamestown
- SKF USA, Inc.
- Century 21 Turner Brokers Real Estate Inc.
- Chautauqua County IDA
- Allen Street Diner
- Richards Hair Salon
- Walter Medical Inc.
2017 Community Supporters!
- Village of Celoron
- Chautauqua Lake Association
- Chautauqua Lake Rowing Association
- Riverfront Management Council
- Fresh Press Studios
- Media One Group